Yesterday I dreamt that I had just arrived in Bangkok (by train) but without money and the keys from my home. Strange, because in real life I never forget anything. However, the fact that I had a home in Bangkok made the whole dream experience much more pleasant.
I am not sure when exactly it will become true but nevertheless I am getting ready about it. Recently I started taking note of all the coolest (read also as the most instagrammable) coffee places in Bangkok that I want to visit. What I like about them is the interior design, the accessories and the presentation of the drinks/food which in SE Asia appear to never be boring.
Here is my list so far.
*If you click the link you will be redirected to the relative Facebook page.
- Cups & Cones – Chaeng Watthana Road area.
2. White Day Patisserie – at Central Ladprao, Central Rama 9 and others.
3. Nahim Cafe x Handcraft – China Town, 78 Soi Nana
4. Peef Juicebar – 317/6 Ekkamai 19
5. (Un)Fashion Dining – Ekkamai Soi 10
6. Thinkin’ Outside the Fox – the urban neighnourhood cafe. 416/3 Soi Thonglor 14
7. Hands and Heart
8. Fill in the blank – 28/10 Sukhumvit 61
9. Toby’s on Sukhumvit – N. 71 Sukhumvit 38
10. Warm Wood Cafe – 141 Soi Thonglor 10
11. Dandelion – 919 Sukhumvit Road, between Soi 49 and Soi 51