I often get asked which are the best photography spots in Milan. Here is my shortlist of the most photographed places in town. All of them are free to access and in the city center.
- Duomo – if you don’t have a photo with Milan’s most popular landmark it’s like you have never been here
- Terrazzo Aperol – a good way to enjoy Duomo is while sipping a refreshing drink
3. Galleria Vittoria Emanuele – always super busy, the best time is to visit in the early morning
4. Brera – this lovely pedestrian area will make you feel like you are not in Milan anymore
5. 10 Corso Como – more than just a concept store, it offers some great photo opportunities but seize the day because according to some rumours it risks a bankruptcy.
6. Villa Necchi – in the past the villa belonged to bright exponents of the Made in Italy enterpreneurship, now it boasts a coffee shop and a restaurant right next to the pool.
7. Piazza Gae Aulenti – the modern business hub is surrouned by skyscrapers,fountains and shops and is the go-to place for all the local photographers.