I had the chance to fly with Flydubai for the first time during our mega epic trip to Sri Lanka with The Travel Hub. I absolutely loved the experience and as I am planning my next trips in the area I will be sure to check them out first. Here is why.
- Extensive network – Flydubai flies to over 90 destinations, from Moscow to the Maldives and from Kampala to Bangkok. Whether I crave snowy mountains (quite improbable though) or tropical islands (yes, this is my thing), they’ve got me covered.
- Irresistible prices – the first time I stumbled upon Flydubai was when I was still in Milan and checking the prices of the flights to Bangkok . I remember thinking to myself that with these fares I could go there every month, rigorously with an empty suitcase of course #bestshoppingever. My travel companions from The Travel Hub also told me they have gone on many unplanned trips thanks to the unmissable sales and promotional fares that the company do. I will definitely keep an eye on their website as I can’t wait to explore the region more extensively.
- The Business Class is just impeccable – it has just a few seats and a dedicated crew member which makes the service fast and smooth. All of this without breaking the bank. The price for the Business is bundled and everything from the luggage to the meal is inclded. The seats were super comfy so we could relax and arrived in Colombo full of energy and ready for exploration, some more than others ;).
- Dedicated business lounge and gate – the airport experience is always so much better when there is tranquil place where you can relax, re-energize and have some snacks and drinks or just have a nap. And when you are ready to board there is a dedicated Business boarding gate.
- The Entertainment – before flying with Flydubai I had the impression that there was no entertainment on board, a fact that made me wonder what would I do during long hauls but I was more than happy to discover that my impression was not correct and that there are plenty of movies and tv series for those like me who don’t sleep up in the sky.
- The crew is fantastic – apart from being professional and attentive they also have a sense of humour. We were kind of high on our way back, probably because of the constant abuse of diet coke for some of us (they know who they are) and king coconut water overdose for the others (we know who we are). I jokingly referred to one of my travel companions as “father” (which quite obviously he is not) and our flight attendant kept up brilliantly with the role play, making us laugh even more.
See you soon, Flydbai!
Disclaimer: I was a guest of Flydubai for my trip to Sri Lanka. All the views ans opinions expressed are my own and based on my personal experience. The views expressed are honest and factual without any bias.